Official MHS Site
staff directory, calendars and more at
news website about students, for students, and by students at
"Manchester Monthly" and other
award-winning student videos at
schedules, photos, and other
important information at
Facebook and Instagram
MHS Seniors 2016
MHSRedline on Twitter
- RT @mpspride: Seth at his house today with his old MHS coaches -- Thayer Redman (track) and Marco P (football). #GoMHS #GoBrowns https://t.… about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Seth Devalve (MHS 2011) drafted by Cleveland Browns in 4th round! Terrific young man from wonderful family. about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ProfDelaney: Check out this BEAUTIFUL story by @MelanieAllison_ on a special MHS student https://t.co/H3NiSJJcB2 @mhsharbinger @PaulDo… 10:18:46 AM April 29, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BNBucklandHills: Come meet @CaraghMOBrien on Friday, May 13th! Each sale supports Manchester High School! @mpspride @MHSRedline https:/… 10:18:36 AM April 29, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MHS_projectgrad: @MHSRedline MHS project grad needs votes https://t.co/mUMMVGasWc 10:18:21 AM April 29, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- MPS Today: NW Park was the place to be! https://t.co/3YKhGLkO9P https://t.co/z4STNXwsFj 06:23:57 AM April 29, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
MHS SUMMER READS
Get pumped to read this summer! This year, MHS students can read anything they want, but if you are looking for inspiration, there are plenty of places to go!
Read more about Summer Reading...
Important Summer Reading Links:
Ebooks available at MPL Collection & MHS Collection
Summer Reading Flyer
2016 Summer Reading Goal Google Form
Get your FREE Library Card at MPL w/ Student ID!
Manchester Public Library's Teen Services
Suggest your favorites for a Summer Reading Pick!
Student Suggestions for Good Reads
MHS Book Club on GoodReads
10 2016 YA Books with Utterly Irresistible Concepts
Follow & Join in the Conversation on Social Media! Share what you're reading and all the details on Twitter with #MHSREADS
Manchester High School was selected as one of seventeen high school Project Graduation programs in th... Read More »
Brian Donovan,a 2013 MHS graduate, who is now a Junior at Western New England University, was recently na... Read More »
View All »
If you would like to request to keep your Chromebook over the summer the following steps are REQUIRED! If your request is granted you will be notified by email.
1. Fill out this Summer Chromebook Form
2. Return the Parental Consent Form to the Library
3. Bring your Chromebook to the Library for a Health Check during Power Hour or before/after school so it can be checked out for the summer starting May 16th. This should be done last. Chromebooks will not be checked out to students unless all other steps are completed first.
Chromebook & Insurance Information