Official MHS Site
staff directory, calendars and more at
news website about students, for students, and by students at
"Manchester Monthly" and other
award-winning student videos at
schedules, photos, and other
important information at
Facebook and Instagram
MHS Seniors 2016
MHSRedline on Twitter
- RT @MHSbaseball12: Congratulations to Tom Precourt, Jay Frankovitch, and Dylan Benton for being named to the All Conference team 06:02:27 PM May 27, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @mpspride: MHS unofficially breaks Guinness record for largest dessert party https://t.co/dbsN9r6KYq 05:36:22 PM May 27, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @social_justis: Our last open mic of the year was unforgettable! @ProfDelaney @MHSRedline https://t.co/E3TuF0xoVs 05:33:24 PM May 27, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
MHS SUMMER READS
Get pumped to read this summer! This year, MHS students can read anything they want, but if you are looking for inspiration, there are plenty of places to go!
Read more about Summer Reading...
Important Summer Reading Links:
Ebooks available: MPL & MHS Collections
Summer Reading Flyer
2016 Summer Reading Goal Google Form
Get your FREE Library Card at MPL w/ Student ID!
Manchester Public Library's Teen Services
Suggest your favorites for a Summer Reading Pick!
Student Suggestions for Good Reads
MHS Book Club on GoodReads
10 2016 YA Books with Utterly Irresistible Concepts
Spring Book Fair Flyer
Follow & Join in the Conversation on Social Media! Share what you're reading and all the details on Twitter with #MHSREADS
We are in need of volunteers for Project Graduation This is a free event thattakes place on graduati... Read More »
Caragh O'Brien, author of The Vault of Dreamers series and the Birthmarked series returns once more to... Read More »
View All »
If you would like to request to keep your Chromebook over the summer the following steps are REQUIRED! If your request is granted you will be notified by email.
1. Fill out this Summer Chromebook Form
2. Return the Parental Consent Form to the Library
3. Bring your Chromebook to the Library for a Health Check during Power Hour or before/after school so it can be checked out for the summer starting May 16th. This should be done last. Chromebooks will not be checked out to students unless all other steps are completed first.
Chromebook & Insurance Information