The student news site of Manchester High School.
Nothing to Read?

Compiled by Megan Lacey

Nothing to Read?

New books and ebooks have arrived in the MHS Library!

April 7, 2015

Whether you’re looking to discover who will win it all in the selection series (Kass) or what awaits Percy Jackson on his next quest (Riordan), there’s something for everyone in the Library Media Center’s collection. Hundreds of new books have been added to the library’s shelves and eBook collection for your perusal! If we don’t have something, make a suggestion on MHSRedline! Need help finding the perfect book? Ask any of our friendly librarians for a recommendation.

Search our physical book collection by going to the Library Media Page and clicking on “MHS Card Catalog.” There, you can search our collection for that novel you’ve been itching to read, as well as check what you owe for textbooks, library fines, etc. Your log in information is exactly the same as if you were to log into a desktop in the school (regular username and password is your ID number). Example Below: 

Inigo Montoya

Username: 16inimon

Password: 12345

After you log in, click the My Info tab at the top left of the screen to see your account details.

That’s not all! the MHS library has also made it easier to access books you enjoy! In case you didn’t know, we also have ebooks available for you to borrow through Overdrive. You can read these books on any compatible device including your Chromebook. Just follow the steps below to log in and you’ll be enjoying your next favorite book in no time!

1. Go to: MHS Library Online Collection.
  2. Log in, using your mpspride.org email address and password 
  3. Choose a book and hit “Borrow”
  4. Choose the format you want to read it in (Kindle, ePub, in browser, etc.)
  5. Read to your heart’s content!

If the ebook you want is already checked out, you can put it on hold for when it becomes available next.

Finished with your book? Write a review and submit it to: mhslibrary@gmail.com for a chance to get it featured on MHSRedline!

If you have trouble logging in, contact Ms. Lacey via email: mlacey@mpspride.org.

MHS Redline • Copyright 2017 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in