Here are photos of Manchester’s Jazz Combo performing during JazzFest 2013 on February 14th in Bailey Auditorium. That’s Alan Pearl and Nathan Edwards playing the trumpet and saxophone. On the piano is Matt Mokarsky, the bass is Jamie Doyle, the drummer is Jeremy Peck, the guitar is Bijan Rezai. The photos were taken by Madison Maneri.
The UCONN Jazz Ensemble also performed as the festival, as did jazz bands from Illing Middle School, East Catholic High School and the following out-of-town schools:
· South Windsor High School
· Timothy Edwards Middle School-S. Windsor
· Mystic Middle School-Stonington
· Martin Kellogg Middle School-Newington
· Captain Nathan Hale Middle School-Coventry
· John Wallace Middle School-Newington
· Bacon Academy-Colchester
· Waterford High School
· Northwest Catholic High School-West Hartford
· Newington High School
NOTE: Also included are pictures of the Illing band.